- Program Description
- Program of Studies / Mandatory Courses
- Admission and Registration
- Next Steps
- Frequently Asked Questions
- College Resources
- Program Contact
Discover the foundational concepts of Mechanical Design including modelling, applied mechanics, and basic engineering design and layout. Students will learn to use mechanical design automation software, geometric dimensioning and tolerancing, basic blueprint reading and sketching and more.
Admission and Registration
You do not need to apply to begin this program. Simply ensure you meet the requirements listed on the Admission Requirements webpage prior to registering.
Interested in taking a single course? Provided you have the appropriate prerequisites, the courses in this program can be taken individually.
For details on related occupations, job market information and career opportunities, visit the Government of Canada Job Bank (opens in new window).
Frequently Asked Questions
- Continuing Education FAQ
- Where can I find more information on registering?
- What is the fee structure?
- How can I apply for an exemption?
- Can I obtain credit for learning obtained outside a traditional classroom?
- Where can I find more information on online learning and exams for online courses?
- How do I apply for the Acknowledgement of Completion?
Technology and Skills Development