- Program Description
- Program of Studies / Mandatory Courses
- Admission and Registration
- Learning Outcomes
- Next Steps
- Frequently Asked Questions
- College Resources
- Program Contact
Supply Chain Management is set to be an integral part of almost every organization. Advance your skill-set in this complex and fast-paced business environment.
Study the processes and requirements to acquire goods and services.
This program is endorsed by the Hamilton Port Authority.
- Learn how functional areas with an organization interact to design, make, buy, deliver, goods or services for consumers
- Examine supply chain within the goods and services sectors and learn how to help companies build a competitive advantage
- Build capstone projects that support industry challenges
- Simulation and case study course work
- Career ready outcomes that forward the graduate into the supply chain industry
This program is also offered through Full Time Studies.
Continuing Education students usually complete this program in two to four years.
Courses in this program cost approximately $450 each. Textbooks are extra.
Admission and Registration
We are no longer accepting accepting students into this program. Students who are currently in progress should email Continuing Education, Technology and Skills Development at email@example.com for information.
For details on related occupations, job market information and career opportunities, visit the Government of Canada Job Bank (opens in new window).
Frequently Asked Questions
- Continuing Education FAQ
- Where can I find more information on registering?
- What is the fee structure?
- How can I apply for an exemption?
- Can I obtain credit for learning obtained outside a traditional classroom?
- Where can I find more information on online learning and exams for online courses?
- How do I apply to graduate?
Technology and Skills Development