- Program Description
- Program of Studies / Mandatory Courses
- Admission and Registration
- Learning Outcomes
- Next Steps
- Frequently Asked Questions
- College Resources
- Program Contact
Develop and enhance your management skills, and broaden your business knowledge, in this professional program designed for leaders. Provides current and future leaders with skills to meet both career and organizational objectives. Gain solid theoretical and practical knowledge to improve decision making and problem solving skills. Discover proven techniques for managing employees and learn to communicate effectively. Gain skills in performance management, managing change, team building, employment law, project management and more!
Continuing Education students usually complete this program in one to three years. The typical workload is five to ten hours per course, per week.
Courses in this program cost approximately $310 each.
Admission and Registration
You do not need to apply to begin this program. Simply ensure you meet the requirements listed on the Admission Requirements webpage prior to registering.
Interested in taking a single course? Provided you have the appropriate prerequisites, the courses in this program can be taken individually.
Bursary funding may be available. Learn more about Financial Assistance Options for Continuing Education Students.
- Develop strategies to manage employee performance utilizing communication, coaching and leadership skills.
- Existing and aspiring managers in a range of industries.
For details on related occupations, job market information and career opportunities, visit the Government of Canada Job Bank (opens in new window).
Frequently Asked Questions
- Continuing Education FAQ
- Where can I find more information on registering?
- What is the fee structure?
- How can I apply for an exemption?
- Can I obtain credit for learning obtained outside a traditional classroom?
- Where can I find more information on online learning and exams for online courses?
- How do I apply to graduate?
Interdisciplinary, Media, Creative Arts and Business