- Program Description
- Program of Studies / Mandatory Courses
- Admission and Registration
- Next Steps
- Frequently Asked Questions
- College Resources
- Program Contact
User Experience/User Interface
Students in our UX/UI stream will create and design web-based products entirely from the user’s perspective through experiential and project-based learning. In UX (User Experience), they will engage in design thinking, usability testing, site architecture, user flows, etc. In UI (User Interface) students will use industry-standard tools to style wireframes, high fidelity mockups, and prototypes of web products and apps based on interaction design and aesthetics. Students will gain practical skills and experience in all areas of the UX/UI development process.
Previous web design or coding knowledge is not required.
Interested in finding out more about this program?
Admission and Registration
You do not need to apply to begin this program. Simply ensure you meet the requirements listed on the Admission Requirements webpage prior to registering.
Interested in taking a single course? Provided you have the appropriate prerequisites, the courses in this program can be taken individually.
Bursary funding may be available. Learn more about Financial Assistance Options for Continuing Education Students.
For details on related occupations, job market information and career opportunities, visit the Government of Canada Job Bank (opens in new window).
Frequently Asked Questions
- Continuing Education FAQ
- Where can I find more information on registering?
- What is the fee structure?
- How can I apply for an exemption?
- Can I obtain credit for learning obtained outside a traditional classroom?
- Where can I find more information on online learning and exams for online courses?
- How do I apply to graduate?
Interdisciplinary, Media, Creative Arts and Business