- Program Description
- Program of Studies / Mandatory Courses
- Admission and Registration
- Learning Outcomes
- Next Steps
- Frequently Asked Questions
- College Resources
- Program Contact
This program is designed to offer transfer pathways to additional College and University programs.
- Experience the benefits of a program designed as a bridge to help you choose the right path.
- Choose from a wide selection of course options for future studies in Business, Health Sciences, Social Sciences, Human Services and other college and university programs.
- Gain both a good grounding in academic skills, and exposure to a wide variety of academic disciplines.
- Acquire a well-rounded general education and develop skills in Humanities and Social Sciences.
This program is also offered through Full Time Studies.
Admission and Registration
You do not need to apply to begin this program. Simply ensure you meet the requirements listed on the Admission Requirements webpage prior to registering.
Grade 10 Mathematics (D or P) or equivalent is recommended for students taking Math and Science courses.
Interested in taking a single course? Provided you have the appropriate prerequisites, the courses in this program can be taken individually.
OSAP funding may be available. Learn more about Financial Assistance Options for Continuing Education Students.
For more details on related occupations, job market information and career opportunities, visit the Government of Canada Job Bank (opens in new window).
Frequently Asked Questions
- Continuing Education FAQ
- Where can I find more information on registering?
- What is the fee structure?
- How can I apply for an exemption?
- Can I obtain credit for learning obtained outside a traditional classroom?
- Where can I find more information on online learning and exams for online courses?
- How do I apply to graduate?
Interdisciplinary, Media, Creative Arts and Business