Course DescriptionThis course represents your second requirement to complete a General Education elective. General education courses are intended to broaden your educational experience, and help you to develop new perspectives on your life and career. These courses must focus on content that is separate from your core area of study, and must reflect at least one of the five themes of general education as defined by the Ministry of Training Colleges and Universities: Arts in Society, Civic Life, Social and Cultural Understanding, Personal Understanding, Understanding Science and Technology.
Visit the General Education Electives webpage for more information.
View a list of General Education Electives currently available for registration.
Applies to the following Programs
- Child and Youth Care - 612 : Program of Studies / Mandatory Courses
- Early Childhood Education - 213 : Program of Studies / Mandatory Courses
- Educational Support - 747 : Program of Studies / Mandatory Courses
- Library and Information Technician - 800 : Program of Studies / Mandatory Courses
- Social Service Worker - 215 : Program of Studies / Mandatory Courses