- Program Description
- Program of Studies / Mandatory Courses
- Admission and Registration
- Next Steps
- Frequently Asked Questions
- College Resources
- Program Contact
Designed to equip current manufacturing employees and job-seekers looking to upskill with the ability to source manufacturing data, how to work with it and to ultimately create reports for improved operational efficiency in manufacturing organizations.
Courses in this program cost approximately $547 each. Textbooks are extra.
Interested in learning more about this program?
Register for the next information session
Admission and Registration
You do not need to apply to begin this program. Simply ensure you meet the requirements listed on the Admission Requirements webpage prior to registering.
Intakes are available in the Fall (September), Winter (January), and Spring (May).
OSAP funding may be available. Learn more about Financial Assistance Options for Continuing Education Students.
Students interested in this program may also be interested in:
- Analytics for Business Decision Making - 386
- Business Analysis - 334
- Computer Engineering Technician – Mechatronic Systems - 563
- Computer Engineering Technology – Mechatronic Systems - 562
- Electrical Engineering Technology - 582
- Fluid Power - 847
- Manufacturing Engineering Technician – Automation (Industrial Mechanic Millwright) - 413 - 473
- Mechanical Engineering Technology - 529
- Programmable Logic Controllers - 092
- Quality Assurance - Level 1 - 858
The majority of the demand for these skills will be by employers and employees presently working in the manufacturing field looking to upskill. Job seekers and recent graduates will also benefit from completing this program as they seek employment opportunities.
Industries of Employment
- Data analyst
- Manufacturing technologist
- Business analysis
For more details on related occupations, job market information and career opportunities, visit the Government of Canada Job Bank (opens in new window).
Frequently Asked Questions
Technology and Skills Development